Our normal process for ordering is the following:
1. First contact by phone, visit or email.
2. Initial visit to your property to discuss ideas.
3. Measuring up of your kitchen or furniture
4. Submission on first draft design and quote
5. Second visit to make any alterations. Decision on hinges, knobs, pull outs etc
6. 50% deposit paid
7. Construction of kitchen, visits to our work shop if required.
8. Fitting of kitchen (normally about a week) Including plumbing in sink, washers, and electrical utilities.
9. Completion and finishing
10. Balance of payment on day of completion.
If you live a considerable distance it would be helpful to have a scale drawing of your kitchen so we can do initial design and quote by post or email.
Things to consider when designing your kitchen
1: Location of:
- Fridge / Freezer / American fridge
- Cooker / hob
- Bin tipping / pull out
- Dish washer
- Washing Machine
- Extractor hoods
2: Alterations and positioning of electrical sockets and under counter lights.
3: Utilities to be exposed or integrated into the wood fronts of the kitchen.
4: Other possible items to include:
- Wine racks
- Internal door spice racks
- Spice drawers
- Towel rails
- Plate racks and plate shelves
- Cutlery drawer divisions
- Wicker basket drawers
5: Pull out storage racks for:
- Food / cans
6: Island units as:
- Stand alone or projecting from main kitchen
- Islands mounted on wheels
- Islands with over hangs for seating
- Islands fixed with electrical outlets.
7: Timescale for installation of the kitchen
8: Type of sink:
- Traditional single or double bowl Belfast sink
- Under counter stainless steel sink, single or double
- Surface mounted steel or ceramic sink
9: Type of taps Traditional or modern, pillar or twin tap.
10: Type of worktop:
- 40 mm solid wood (Oak, Beech, Aroco, Cherry etc)
- 30 mm Granite
- 40 mm Laminate
11: Corner shaped cupboards by doors and passages to allow space for movement.
12: Wall finish ie paint, tiles, worktop upstands.
Sample Price List
Please download our pricelist for some example prices of regular items.
Our Snowdonia workshop can be found at the address below. Please make an appointment before visiting as we might be out fitting kitchens!
Conwy LL24 0YT